What's new

Sam's Club Jaw Dropping Prices (1 Viewer)

Josh_HI

Second Unit
I went to Sam's Club (Hadn't been in years!) today and was looking at the dvd sets and was shocked to find some awesome prices. They had some Hanna Barbera sets for $12.88! I literally almost grabbed them all when I saw them. They had Wacky Races, and those 2 spin offs (penelope and mutley series) sorry don't remember the names. They also had Tom and Jerry and only 1 copy of Jetsons season 1. I almost died when I saw Jetsons was $12.88. I have been wanting Jetsons, Flinstones, and scooby for years and now I will finally be able to afford them.

Am I the first to discover these great prices or out of the loop? I wish I had known. They looked like they sold out of all the flinstones and top cat. But they are on the outer shell type box so I'm sure they would be the same price.I ended up buying Jetsons and Wacky Races.

BTW can someone please post a list of the Hanna barbera sets that have already been released and the ones that are coming out in a few months? THANKS!

Henry Gale

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Henry Gale
Josh,
Thanks! I'm going to ask my mommy if she'll take me there right after school tomorrow.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NHCondon
Recent bookmarks