1. Visit this thread for your chance to win a selection of Lionsgate action films on UV!
    Dismiss Notice

SAMMANS mix-up?

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by NickSP, Dec 10, 2002.

1. NickSP

NickSP Supporting Actor

About a week before thanksgiving I called Sammans and got a very good price of $620 deliverd. That was on a Sunday and at the time I "Did" place an order because I thought it was a great price. I called them back up on Monday and spoke with "Joe" who said the DA4ES was on back order and that it will take them anywhere from 10-15 days to get new stock.
    At that time itself I told him to "cancel" my order and terminate the transaction as I wanted the receiver before thanksgiving. Anyway, he said Sammans would never "Charge" my card without first informing me and that the transaction was "cancelled" and my 4ES would not be shipped. I asked for a cancellation number but Joe said they do not issue any cancellation numbers. I proceeded to buy the 4ES from the local Good Guys. Well lo and behold, UPS came in today with a package from Sammans and totally surprised me. I refused delivary of the package and sent it back. Did I do the right thing, I mean what else was I supposed to do? I was totally pissed when I saw that package. I hope Sammans gives me a full credit on my card.

2. Patrick Sun

Patrick Sun Moderator

You will need to dispute the charge on the credit card if you receive no cooperation with the vendor. Don't dawdle, let the credit card company know what's going on.