Sale or Trade - Complete Klipsch R*3 System in DFW area

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by Jeff Savage, Aug 28, 2001.

1. Jeff Savage

Jeff Savage Second Unit

Ok kids here is the deal. I have just recently picked up a pair of Klipsch Cornwalls that I am now using as my main speakers. I need 3 Klipsch Heresy's for the proper tone balance in my 5.1 system. Here is my offer:
    Trade the complete R*3 (RF3, RC3, RS3 in white) system for 3 or more Heresy's in good working order (or one Cornwall and 2 Heresy's hehe). I am not so concerned about the finish color or condition cabinet. Black is perfered. Would be willing to ship for trades
    I am willing to sell the RF3's alone for $550.
    Or the complete system for $1000 even. I have the manuals but no boxes. The speakers are all in perfect working order. I am not really interested in shipping these monsters so unless you are willing to arrange packing and shipping please be a local buyer.
    Respond here or send an e-mail to [email protected] if interested.

2. Myram

Myram Second Unit

How much for just the RS3's? I would pay for shipping to get them to me.
    Steve
    ------------------
    Home Theater System:
    Klipsch Quartets - fronts
    Klipsch Academy - center
    Klipsch KG.5's - rear surrounds
    Klipsch KSW12 subwoofer
    Denon AVR-4800
    Denon POA-5200 THX Amp(soon to be added)
    Sony C-67ES CD Player
    JVC 36D201 36" TV
    JVC HR-S3600 SVHS Player
    JVC XV-M565BK DVD Player
    Scientific Atlanta Explorer 2100 Digital Cable box
    Playstation 2
    Monster Power HTS-2000
    MIT Speaker Cable
    RS HT Gold Interconnects
    Monster S-Video and Component Cables

3. Jeff Savage

Jeff Savage Second Unit

Steve -
    Frist let me say that you have an awsome Klipsch system going on too. The problem is that I need the RS3's until I get the Heresy's for surrounds so I am not so anxious to let them go seperatly.
    As a counter offer I will trade ya the RC3 and RS3's for that Academy of yours that I am sure is just collecting dust and you have wanted to get rid of for years (crossing fingers hoping he goes for it :).
    Jeff

4. Myram

Myram Second Unit

Never will that Academy leave it's sacred spot. I just got it about 2 weeks ago and it is just awesome!! I scored a great deal on it and will never let it go.
    I'm just looking for options for my rear surrounds, I am going to be going with a 6.1 system so I am looking to either upgrade my rears totally....or find some more KG 1's or KG .5's.
    Let me know if you change your mind, I am also on the Klipsch BB under the name "myram".
    Talk to you later......
    Steve

5. Jeff Savage

Jeff Savage Second Unit

Hehe I figured as much. It was worth a try thou :)