Salamander Fusion 36 Media Rack $99

Discussion in 'Bargains and Deals' started by ChrisMatson, Sep 27, 2003.

1. ChrisMatson

ChrisMatson Cinematographer

I found this in the "Deals" section: http://www.hometheaterforum.com/deals/deals.php

**$99.95 total with free UPS shipping**
    List price on this unit is $300!

Be sure to use the code: GA925FS

The deal ends on 9/30/2003

I have been looking for a nice DVD rack. This is the best deal I have seen on a stylish and solid rack with enough space for my collection. This rack holds 228 DVDs.

2. Travis Kolesar

Travis Kolesar Second Unit

Thanks for pointing this out, I would have totally missed out on this and I desparately needed a new rack.

3. ChrisMatson

I was wondering if anyone else would be interested! Mine has already shipped and should arrive tomorrow. Does anyone have experience with this rack or Salamander? I know Salamander has a good reputation, but is generally expensive.

4. DaveLenhert

DaveLenhert Stunt Coordinator

I have two Salamander racks, one synergy & one fusion. I just got the Fusion 45 Media Rack three weeks ago for $169 + tax (local). Its really nice and sturdy, however, you DO have to take care puting it together or you will scratch the wood up with the metal shelves. The '45 has three adjustable shelves, while the '30 has one, IIRC. I have been very happy with it, looks great, but definatly not worth $300! Grab it while you can for $100 + $20 shipping!

My only grip is that it only comes with TWO bookend brackets, and I want more for $300 MSRP! Picture

-Dave

5. ChrisMatson

Sorry for those who missed the deal. I finished assembling the rack and it is just what I was looking for. Did I mention that I only paid $99 total with free shipping? I placed the order on a Saturday, it shipped on Monday and I received the unit this afternoon (Wednesday). [​IMG]

6. Yohan Pamudji

Yohan Pamudji Second Unit

Hey Chris, thanks for posting this deal. 2 Salamander racks for $200 shipped--not a bad deal! I bought 2 of these, with cherry wood. Tracking says I should receive them on Friday. I can't wait to get them and put them together.

7. Travis Kolesar

Travis Kolesar Second Unit

Got mine today. It looks like they might have these priced low for a while, if they do, i'll pick up to or 3 more after my vacataion. I've had a synergy rack since the line first came out, love it, great quality.