What's new

Sad news........... (1 Viewer)

Gavin_L

Second Unit
Donny, u and your wife are in my thoughts and prayers....

I've been their, my mom had a 2 1/2 year battle with cancer and lost it, she never gave up her fight. Hope and faith is where its at. keep on keepin on

Mary M S

Screenwriter
..But the soul whence the love comes, all ravage leaves that whole,
Vainly flesh fades -soul makes all things new.
..in the spark he gave us from his fire of fires
and bade, remember when it sprang and be not afraid.
While that burns on (though all the rest grow dark).
Be not afraid.
Robert Browning –Any Wife To Any Husband

I was looking for something I half remembered reading. It spoke of mountains

The peaks and bases like passions that can torment a man and woman’s relationship.
Steep Elevations and sudden yawning crevices; the hard path we travel in life. It spoke of finding the valley between the mountains. To take your heart to the valley and find shelter there.
'We will run between the mountains into the valley between the mountains. And there, between the mountains, we will live.'

I know that your life will be filled with Doctors and appointments and a multiplicity of things to do.

I hope that while all is busy. You and your wife can find for a few moments each day.
..just for yourselves - the valley you escape to..

Tony-B

Senior HTF Member
DonnyD, I'll keep you and Gail in my prayers. I really hope that God will help to heal Gail. Be strong, and keep praying.

Kirk Gunn

Screenwriter
Donny - wish I could add something prophetic or inspiring, but our brethren at HTF have covered this. I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers. You are an amazing individual and you will prevail.

John Kilduff

Screenwriter
I'll be praying for you and your family. With God's grace, you'll make your way through whatever problems. Keep the faith, and always tell your family that you love them. Even if you're just going out to get some milk or the morning paper, say "I love you" to your son and wife.

Sincerely,

John Kilduff...

Also, track down the song "Invincible" by Pat Benatar. I find it to very inspirational, ludicrous as that sounds.

Jed M

Senior HTF Member
Donny, you have my best wishes and prayers for your family in these troubled times. I know things have got to be spinning out of control right now, but try to keep it together for your family because they need you to be their rock more than anything right now.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation966
Recent bookmarks