What's new

SACDs for 99 cents (1 Viewer)

JeremySt

Screenwriter
Real Name
Jeremy
I was just down at my local Hastings, and they were clearing out 2 channel SACDs for 99 cents each! I got Michael Jackson: Thriller, Billie Holiday: Lady In Satin, Journey: Escape, Boston, and Stevie Ray Vaughn and Double Trouble.

I have not listened to them yet, and Im honestly not expecting them to blow me out of the water, but it was a good find.

They had about 10 copies of each.

Brian L

Senior HTF Member
We do have them here...I am going to take a look at lunch.

Not too many single layer titles that I want, but for that price, it will be great E-bay or trade fodder.

BGL

Paul.S

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Paul
Do tell, BGL. If you find The Stranger, Gloria Estefan's Alma Caribena or Terence Blanchard's Let's Get Lost, I'll buy them from you if you don't mind the trouble of picking them up.

Phil A

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Phil
Paul, If your really want "The Stranger" I ordered it from Elusive Disc a couple of mos. back and finally got it about 2 weeks back so they may still have it in stock. Definitely not at 99 cents though:)

Brian L

Senior HTF Member
No joy here. Then again, my local Hasting is not my favorite place to shop.

I would have asked someone had someone came over to ask why I was walking around aimlessly for 10 minutes, but they didn't, so I left.

Sorry to let the team down!

BGL

ElevSkyMovie

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Kyle
I have one in town, I'll check it out. They don't have a large SACD/DVD-Audio selection, but I'll look. I'd be very interested in the SRV SACD if I had a player.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larsenv
Recent bookmarks