SACD Sony SCD CE775 : Pronto CCF Needed

Discussion in 'Playback Devices' started by Steven Simon, Jul 6, 2003.

1. Steven Simon

Steven Simon Producer

Sep 14, 1998
    Steven Simon
    Does anyone out there have the CCF for a Pronto remote. I bought this SACD player with no remote... I have had no luck on Remotes Central.... Anyone have any ideas?? Or an extra remote they can send me for a day?? I have tried a few Sony players, but none work with this changer....
  2. Jeff Hoak

Jeff Hoak Stunt Coordinator

Jun 26, 2001
    I've got one of those boxed up and ready to sell. In that I'm in no great hurry to post it for sale I'd be happy to send you the remote to use for a couple of days. I also have the manual and could photo-copy it for you if you want.

There are a couple of conditions however...

1) You get to pay the postage.
    2) You have to post the finished ccf over on remotecentral.

You can PM me here or get my email address from my profile.

3. Jeremy Little

Jeremy Little Supporting Actor

Jun 9, 2001
    Check your email. I hope it helps.
  4. AaronBatiuk

AaronBatiuk Second Unit

Aug 23, 2002

You can find this or any Sony user manual by going to , seleting the category of component, then entering the model number, then entering "manual" when it asks for your question.

Sony's SACD players use the same protocol as their CD players. Any Pronto file for Sony CD players should work, but note that Sony has three different codes for CD players, so that a person can use more than one (like a CD player and a SACD player, or two mega-changers). Most Pronto files will be made with the CD1 code, rather than CD2 or CD3. Make sure that the '775 is set to command mode CD1 or 1. This setting is in the menus.

If you can find a Pronto CCF for a SACD player, then that's even better since there are a few buttons not used on CD players: Multi/stereo, CD/SACD (for hybrid discs), level adjust, etc.