What's new

S-video switching? (1 Viewer)

george.Legeza

Stunt Coordinator
Not positive if this is the right forum for it, but since it seems to be the best match I'll give it a shot. Feel free to lock/delete/move the thread if it's misplaced. :D
I'm relatively happy with my receiver for now so I don't want to go out and buy a new one just for s-video switching. I already have a very basic s-video switch from Best Buy (paid about $20 for it), but I'd really prefer one that can be switched with a remote. I'm not even sure if such a seperate switch exists, but if one does is there one somebody could recommend? I'd be willing to spend up to around $150, but any more than that and a new receiver starts seeming like a viable option.
Thanks a load for any advice.
EDIT: By the way, I'd probably consider a DIY option too if anyone has any experience or knowledge when it comes to doing something like that.

Adrian_S

Second Unit
You are in luck my friend... I have and use the following:
Deluxe Audio/Video Selector
It works great and can be switched via remote when you power up the device. It's nice, I paid about $149 for it last year, but it's $99 on the website.
Hope this helps...
Adrian

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks