RXV2200 now or wait for the 1300 ?

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by JimC_A, Jul 25, 2002.

  1. JimC_A

    JimC_A Stunt Coordinator

    Joined:
    Jul 24, 2002
    Messages:
    154
    Likes Received:
    0
    Should I pull the trigger on a closeout price of the 2200? Maybe I should wait for the 1300? I can get a deal on the 5490 around $546 plus shipping. Does the extra wattage on the 2200/1300 make that much difference (20 wpc)? This will be my very first ht receiver choice. I've decided to go with the Axiom M50, Qs4, VP150 setup if that helps. Thank you for any and all help.
     
  2. Kevin C Brown

    Kevin C Brown Producer

    Joined:
    Aug 3, 2000
    Messages:
    5,712
    Likes Received:
    0
    I would at least wait to find out what the exact differences are between them.

    I think that you'd find that a 20 W per channel difference is negligable in the real world.
     

Share This Page