What's new

RX-V2400 DPLIIx & Pioneer Elite DV45a & Samsung T151 HDTV tuner (1 Viewer)

Matt_JA

Agent
Everything sold!! Thanks everyone!!

I have several items to sell as I returned my new DLP HDTV since we decided to do a major remodel that may take 3-6 months. Therefore I have some gear to sell rather than try and store it for that timeframe. Plus then I can get more new stuff when the room is done!!!

Yamaha RX-V2400
Like new. All paperwork, manuals, packing, box, remote, etc. This is the version with DPLIIx. I have receipt form authorized retailer.
Price $650 + shipping SOLD

Monster HTS3500
Great condition, no original box but I do have all accessories, etc. Asking $200 shipped. SOLD

Pioneer Elite DV-45A SACD/DVD-A Universal Player
Also like new with manual, remote, packing, box. I only have one SACD which is Norah Jones and I will throw that in too!
Price $250 + shipping SOLD

Samsung SIR-T151 HDTV OTA tuner
I recently purchased this unit from BB at a closeout price. It was an open box buy, however it does have the remote and copy of the manual. There are no blemishes on it and it picks up all the digital channels here in St. Louis wonderfully. Since I decided to return my new DLP TV I no longer have any use for it.
Price $125 + shipping SOLD

I go by jacobms1 on ebay so you can check my feedback. PayPal only. Please email mattjacobs1 at hotmail dotcom with any questions.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larsenv
Recent bookmarks