What's new

RX-V1400 in Toronto? (1 Viewer)

Rick Thoms

Agent
I'm new to the Toronto area and was wondering If someone could recommend a store where i could pick this receiver up for a good price? I also heard the canadian models are coming with PLIIx is this true? thanks

Drew_W

Screenwriter
Bay Bloor Radio deals Yamaha as does Kromer Radio. Try giving one of them a call to see if they have it in yet.

Phil Levy

Stunt Coordinator
Etronics.com has it, and you can use their "Canadian checkout" button to use Borderfree, and get an "all in" price to your door, including ship/gst/pst/brokerage/duty.

I've been running all over the city like an idiot looking for equipment lately, and I have not seen the 1400 anywhere (including Kromer and Bay Bloor).

Rick Thoms

Agent
Just talking to a rep at Natural Sound in Kitchener. The 1400 and 2400 are do to land OCT 12th and he said they have the PLIIx feature on them!!

Rick Thoms

Agent
Phil I just priced the 1400 on Etronics and to my door
1011.00$ thats awsome price. The dealer i was talking to up here said they were going to sell them for 1299 plus tax!!The only diff is the 1400 up here will have the
DPL IIx but i don't think it's worth the extra cash. what do you guys think?and is Etronics a good place to do buisness with and what about waranty ? Thanks

Ian-Fl

Second Unit
If it breaks you pay the shipping back to the states.
It's hard to resist, I bought my Harman Kardon for half the price at Etronics than I could have got it for here. It took sixteen business days to deliver. That seemed like an eternity.

BradleyS.

Stunt Coordinator
Have you looked on ebay? I saw some the other day for around 650-700 buy it now. What is DPL-IIx

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation715
Recent bookmarks