Rush Hour 2 release date!

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by Jeff Adams, Oct 11, 2001.

1. Jeff Adams

Jeff Adams Screenwriter

I loved this movie, it was one of my favorite films of the summer. Zhang Ziyi is GREAT! Anyway, amazon has a release date of 12/11! Can't wait.
    ------------------
    "I'm your Huckelberry"

2. Dan Brecher

Dan Brecher Producer

Jeff, this was announced fairly recently, scroll back through some of the more recent pages to find a few threads about the announcement. I know the search function can be prone to not working due to server load (as it is as I type this).
    It's a fully loaded Infinifilm release with DD EX 5.1 & DTS ES 6.1, supplements (Beyond The Movie Features: Jackie Chan's Hong Kong Introduction; "Culture Clash: West Meets East"; Language Barrier; Attaining International Stardom; Kung Fu Choreography; Early Brett Ratner Student Film Lady Luck; Fact Track: Trivia Subtitle Track with Direct Access To Additional Features. All Access Pass Features: Deleted Scenes/ Outtakes with Optional Director Commentary; Commentary by Director Brett Ratner and Writer Jeff Nathanson; Making Magic Out Of Mire: A Look At Brett Ratner; Evolution Of A Scenes: Analysis Of Selected Scenes; Fashion Of Rush Hour 2; Visual Effects Deconstruction; Theatrical & Teaser Trailers; Cast and Crew Filmographies. DVD-ROM Features: Script-To-Screen apparently. I never saw the movie, but may check the disc out upon release!
    Dan (UK)

3. Jeff Adams

Jeff Adams Screenwriter

I have tried the search function a few times but most if the time when I try it, like you said, it has problems.