What's new

Rush Chronicles DVD (remastered) (1 Viewer)

Jay H

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jay
I just noticed that the Chronicles DVD is out, although it's not new, just sort of a remastered version of the VHS tape which I don't have anyway, how is it? I tried the search function but even at 9:22am EST the search function is down.
I've read that some tracks have some audio problems with uneven volumes but overall it seems to have gotten good reviews...
BTW, Rush is working on a new album coming out sometime next year, tentatively around May, 2002 but that's still far off.
Jay
------------------
HUGBEES! Link Removed
Rider in the 2001 Alaska AIDS Vaccine Ride
Wanna Link Removed

wally

Second Unit
I've got it, but haven't had a chance to watch it.
Looking forward to the screening, as well as the new album.
Hope they tour too, what a show.
------------------

Kevin Golding

Stunt Coordinator
I picked it up last week at CC. It was the only place I could find it, and they only had one copy. The video quality is better than the VHS, but not by much. Sound is either PCM or DD 2.0, but it does sound pretty good.
It is nice to finally see some Rush on DVD, though. A concert DVD would be even better.

Brian Perry

Senior HTF Member
Does the DVD contain the videos for The Trees and the studio video of Tom Sawyer?
I can't wait for Rush's new album. Although I think much of their post-Signals stuff was lame, I think Neil will be bursting with ideas and emotion after the tragic loss of his wife and daughter.
By the way, for Dream Theater fans:
DT have announced their new album will be a 2-CD set called "Six Degrees of Inner Turbulence." The title track will be a 40-minute song! I think it is due in January.
------------------
Home Theater Pictures

Mike Broadman

Senior HTF Member
A Rush DVD? Sweet! So what's on it, concert footage, videos, interviews? I'll definitely pick that baby up if it has lots of music and good sound.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation240
Recent bookmarks