What's new

Running On Empty cd + 5.1 dvd Jackson Browne (1 Viewer)

Lee Scoggins

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Lee
Originally Posted by Mike Frezon
Well, I actually found this at a store, Lee. But $26.99. That's a little rich for me when I don't have a clue about the music. Maybe I should check out the tracks over at amazon (if they're there).

$5 when I already know how much I like the music (Runnin' On Empty) is more my speed! ;)
It's worth it. Very good music.

gene c

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Gene
Picked up my Running On Empty today at Walmart in Fremont, CA. Only copy they had and it was in the "A" titles section. The other Walmarts I went to recently didn't have any (or at least I didn't find them). This is my first Jackson Browne disc but I might look into picking one or two others. I wonder what the chances are of The Pretender on cd+dvd-a showing up at Walmart for $5 some day soon? I know, I'm dreaming.

Again, thanks for the heads-up on this one.
Edited by gene c - 7/6/2009 at 02:24 am GMT

Gerald LaFrance

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Gerald LaFrance
Can anybody get me a copy for this price plus shipping at their local walmart None around south jersey have it??

Mike Frezon

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Gerald: if I see another one, I'll snatch it up for you.

But I've been in two other Wal-Marts in my area and have looked, but they haven't had one. But I've got a few more I can look in.

Vegas 1

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Alvin Kuenster
I highly recommend the Running on Empty cd + dvd, I picked this up at Tower when they were still open.

Mike Frezon

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Originally Posted by Gerald LaFrance

OK GReat I would appreciate that and I can throw in a few bucks extra.
Only what's necessary to cover postage, Gerald.

One down...several to go. I already checked one of my local stores tonight. It happened to be undergoing a major renovation...but no luck. I had low hopes for this particular store, however, as it was the one my co-worker copped one after I told him about the deal.

I feel confident I'll find one somewhere. I've got several W-Ms in my area. Stay tuned.

gene c

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Gene
I also found another copy if anyone is interested. To keep within the Forum rules please check the Software For Sale/Trade section for details.

I think it's taken.
Edited by gene c - 8/3/2009 at 10:54 am GMT

gene c

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Gene
Just a word of warning. The last time I was at Walmart I saw a Steely Dan "Everything Must Go" cd+dvd for $5 and quickly picked it up. It was packaged simular, but not exactly, like the Jackson Brown cd+5.1 dvd. But on closer inspection the dvd was only a 20 minute interview inside a taxi cab, no 5.1 music. I put it back. So if you should come across any other cd+dvd titles take a close look at it before you get to the checkout.

TonyD

Who do we think I am?
Ambassador
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Tony D.
Originally Posted by Lee Scoggins

Also get the DVD-Audio of David Crosby, If I Could Only Remember My Name. It sounds even better than this one which is already tough to top.
I was lucky to find this at a Borders that was selling off their media, got it for half price, for borders this was about $15.

So still no more hi-rez JB then I guess?

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation240
Recent bookmarks