Runco DTV-1200 demo in Toronto?

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by Andrew Walsh, Aug 23, 2001.

1. Andrew Walsh

Andrew Walsh Stunt Coordinator

Any chance of ever seeing the new Runco DTV-1200 demoed in Toronto? No dealers ever get the top-end equipment to demo, and it makes it hard to see what you're missing. I couldn't imagine dropping $75,000 Cdn on something I've never seen.

2. Miles_W

Miles_W Second Unit

Andrew I doubt that you'll see that unit. The place I hang out at in Toronto (Richmond Hill really) has some pretty high end stuff... ( They have a pair of Krell MRA amps right now) and also a pair of Amati Homage and WAtt Puppy 6's but 75K runco... doubt it! If you find someone demoing it let me know I'd like to see that too...
    Miles
    ------------------
    Miles
    DarkSide Member since(93)

3. Rick P.

Rick P. Stunt Coordinator

There is a place on Steeles, west of the 400 that custom-installs Runco stuff. Can't remember the name, never been in there and I don't know if they have a demo set up. I suspect that they might have the lower-end rear projection stuff and maybe a projector or two but if you're thinking of spending $75k on a projector you really should hop on a plane and see what you're getting.
    Rick
    ------------------