What's new

Runco DTV-1200 demo in Toronto? (1 Viewer)

Andrew Walsh

Stunt Coordinator
Any chance of ever seeing the new Runco DTV-1200 demoed in Toronto? No dealers ever get the top-end equipment to demo, and it makes it hard to see what you're missing. I couldn't imagine dropping $75,000 Cdn on something I've never seen.

Miles_W

Second Unit
Andrew I doubt that you'll see that unit. The place I hang out at in Toronto (Richmond Hill really) has some pretty high end stuff... ( They have a pair of Krell MRA amps right now) and also a pair of Amati Homage and WAtt Puppy 6's but 75K runco... doubt it! If you find someone demoing it let me know I'd like to see that too...
Miles
------------------
Miles
DarkSide Member since(93)

Rick P.

Stunt Coordinator
There is a place on Steeles, west of the 400 that custom-installs Runco stuff. Can't remember the name, never been in there and I don't know if they have a demo set up. I suspect that they might have the lower-end rear projection stuff and maybe a projector or two but if you're thinking of spending $75k on a projector you really should hop on a plane and see what you're getting.
Rick
------------------

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larsenv
Recent bookmarks