What's new

Run For Your Life on DVD (1 Viewer)

Frank Soyke

Screenwriter
Real Name
Frank
I have been waiting for this one but it doesn't seem likely. I know that RetroTV runs them but I definitely would rather have factory sets for quality uncut prints. Anyone know who owns the rights or what the posssible holdup is?

Neil Brock

Senior HTF Member
Universal owns the show. As for the holdup, that would be the fact that :Universal does nothing with its 60s shows on DVD. The show isn't a sitcom nor science fiction or a western, the 3 genres that seem to do the best on DVD. Its a one-hour drama, a poor man's version of The Fugitive, and its had little to no exposure over the last 40 years. I like the show but I just don't see it ever being of interest for any company to ever release on DVD.

westumulka

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Wes Tumulka
Actually, I think this is the ideal type of show that would be released by someone like VEI in Canada, and/or Madman Entertainment in Australia...

Ian K McLachlan

Second Unit
Real Name
Ian Kenneth McLachlan
I would very much like to see this series released on DVD. With the Fugitive soon to be completed this would make a good follow on.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vasyear
Recent bookmarks