What's new

Rugrats/All Grown Up Season Sets ever? (1 Viewer)

nikkif99uk

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Nikki Fineing
Do you think we will ever see season sets of Rugrats and All Grown Up dont like buying dics with only a couple of episodes.

Nikki

JamesTaylor

Stunt Coordinator
Well, we could see season sets, but I wouldn't hold my breath for them. Nickolodien doesn't really release many season sets, and the ones they've previously released (Clarissa Explains It All, and The Adventures of Pete and Pete) probably won't be released furthur, from low sales. I'm sure that if Nickolodien releases Rugrats season sets, they'd profit a lot, though I may be wrong. A set of top favourite episodes of Rugrats is available, called Volume 1- A Decade of Diapers, with ten episodes, voted by the public on different topics, ie Favourite Out-Of This World Fantasy, Favourite Bossiest Episode, etc. Here's a link to the review by TVShowsOnDVD.com- http://www.tvshowsondvd.com/siterevi...ReleaseID=1454 . I don't know if Nickolodien will release All Grown Up, but it's a safe bet that they'll release Rugrats before All Grown Up, as it has a humungous fan base. Try voting for it on TVShowsOnDVD.com. I know I have. It's the best way to let Nickolodien know that we want season sets of it on DVDs. There's ten seasons there so I hope that we can eventually get all of them out of the vault.
-James

Gord Lacey

Senior HTF Member
Nick has only done season sets of two animated shows; SpongeBob and Avatar (which was just released). Hopefully they'll do more; I'd love to have Rugrats season sets!

Gord

Real Name
Thomas Stewart
I know I would have them preordered on amazon the second they where announced... I don't know why Nick seems to hesitate on releasing season sets of cartoons... especially 'Doug,' 'Rugrats,' & 'Rockos'

JamesTaylor

Stunt Coordinator
I'd love to see things like Aah! Real Monsters, Rockos Modern Life, The Angry Beavers, The Wild Thornberries, The Secret World of Alex Mack, and of course Rugrats on DVD. I hope that at least Rugrats eventually finds its way to home video.
-James

nikkif99uk

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Nikki Fineing
I really wish Nickelodeon would release Rugrats and All Grown Up in season sets am sure would be a profitable release

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation172
Recent bookmarks