What's new

Rudest &#$@^%$ Driver Ever!!! (1 Viewer)

Jason Hughes

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Jason Hughes
This happened this morning, on my way to work. I was in the left turn lane (its one of those where you can only go on the green arrow). The asshole in front of me, in a Mercedes, gets out of his car when the light turns to the green arrow. Coffee mug in hand, he casually opens the back door and casually rumages around until he finds what he is looking for (apparently it was a piece of paper of some sort). Meanwhile, he stops and takes a sip of his coffee while doing all of the this! I swear the SOB looked like Lumburgh! Ofcourse, the light has long since turned red by the time he saunters back into his car. He was totally oblivious to the people wailing on their horns as well.

If this is not a case for justifiable homicide, then I don't know what it...

Thomas Newton

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Thomas Newton
A driver around here got upset because there was a delay (due to an accident, or whatever). So she got out and (according to witnesses and the paper) screamed expletives at a cop, saying that she didn't care who was dying, what mattered was her delay.

To top it off, as she went to leave, she (allegedly) ran into the police officer with her car -- and kept going. The police are now holding this "model driver" on attempted murder charges.

Jeff Kleist

Senior HTF Member
I hope she rots in jail for a long time. Attempted murder on a cop should be good for double digits

Reginald Trent

Screenwriter
I always leave enough space between cars to allow me to manuver around any jackass. Jason, your mistake was stopping too close to his car as not to allow space to go around.

Glenn Overholt

Senior HTF Member
What you are supposed to do is to roll the window down, clap your hand together repeatedly and yell out, Encore! Encore!

With any luck he'll figure out what a stupid thing he did and apologize to you.

Glenn

Jeff Gatie

Senior HTF Member
Thomas, that incident happend in Weymouth and there was no "allegedly" about it. She ran the cop over, he was on the hood of her car after she struck him. They have dozens of witnesses, all saying the same thing. First time in a long time Weymouth was on the front page of the Herald.

Alex-C

Screenwriter
I'm going to have to, you know, kind of, disagree with you there.....yeaaaahhh.....if you could juuuust be a little more patient, that would be greeeeeeeeeaaaaaaat.

sorry, couldnt resist a lumberg reference.

Scott McGillivray

Supporting Actor
Damn Alex, you beat me to it.

Yeah.....if you could just organize these boxes in my back seat...that would be greaaat. *sip*

Maybe the guy was looking for those TPS reports in the back seat!

Real sorry to hear about the cop getting hit by a car. Sinful, selfish, "I wish I could live in Sodom and Gomorrah" friggen people. :angry:

bruce townley

Stunt Coordinator
Believe it or not, that is actually a civil infraction in Michigan. (No, NOT hitting a cop, the fellow at the light.) Called "impeding Traffic." If the event occurs again, get his license number (most important) and call the police.
Be prepared to have to testify at his hearing. And be aware, it is no points, just a fine. But it could also be a royal pain in the butt.

Chris Lockwood

Senior HTF Member
Another driver threw a screwdriver at my car while we were both doing about 65 on the interstate. (I guess I wasn't speeding thru the construction zone fast enough for him.) I think that's a little ruder than holding up traffic at a light. :angry: Luckily it bounced off my hood instead of hitting the windshield.

Ron-P

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ron
Damn Chris, I'd have written down his license plate #, stopped to find the screwdriver and then call the cops.

Peace Out~:D

Chris Lockwood

Senior HTF Member
Good idea, Ron, but this was on the interstate, in a construction zone with no median on either side (concrete barriers a foot or so from each lane). Plus it was after dark. Not the best place to go looking on the ground for something.

When he went by, the tag was either missing or obscured, or maybe wasn't lit, so I couldn't have gotten the number anyway.

Tom_Mack

Stunt Coordinator
I had an almost run in with a motorcyclist this past weekend. I was going to Seaside Heights, NJ and just exited the main road. Just behind me were 3 guys on motorcycles weaving in and our of traffic, racing each other as fast as possible. On the exit ramp, 2 of them passed me ON THE SHOULDER ON THE CURVING ROAD. Up ahead was a fork in the road: left went to Point Pleasant and right went to Seaside, in the middle was a small hill, nicely landscaped with a brick "Welcome" sign at the top. Just as I took the right fork, the third biker went to pass me and tried cut me off at the last second. I honked at him and, realizing how close he was to me, he went up the hill, crushing the flowers and almost flew over the other side. His buddies thought it was hilarious.

Most motorcyclists don't bother me, just the ones that think that because they drive a 2 wheel vehicle, they can ignore all driving laws and do whatever they want. To them driving is a game, to me they are just morons....

Chris Lockwood

Senior HTF Member
> Most motorcyclists don't bother me, just the ones that think that because they drive a 2 wheel vehicle, they can ignore all driving laws and do whatever they want.

I see a lot of that. I guess people don't understand basic physics, the way they tailgate & weave around cars. Who wins when a bike & a car collide? Oh, and the helmet law was repealed, so some of these clowns are wearing nothing but shorts & shirts.

Scott_lb

Supporting Actor
Chris,
Regarding your "screwdriver incident"- although the rational side of me would have just wanted to play it safe and let it go, the true side of me wouldn't. I would have likely followed him where ever he went and beat the living sh*t out of him when he got out of the car. Yelling at someone is one thing- throwing tools at someone else's vehicle is another.

I can't stand road rage, or even "gas station rage." This isn't really that big of a deal, but it pissed me off anyway. Yesterday I was at a gas station with only two pumps for each "lane". Therefore, it can be hard to fit two cars facing each other when trying to fill up if their gas covers are on opposite sides (each car's front end faces each other as a result). Anyway, I let a lady in an Accord go first and figured I would go in after her. She took a very long time filling up, likely because she was much more interested in the sucker (candy) she was working on than actually watching the pump. Anyway, behind her is some guy in a a Chevy Blazer who can clearly see that I am waiting for hear to leave. She leaves, and he quickly moves in and leaves me unable to fill up. He gets out of the car and smiles at me. I moves forward and have to turn my car at an angle so I can fill up. I wanted to at least spit on his freakin' car but I didn't. The last thing I need is to be arrested for something stuipd to taint my professional career. But damn, it is so hard for me to tolerate assholes these days!

Matt Stryker

Screenwriter
Real Name
Matt
Most motorcyclists don't bother me, just the ones that think that because they drive a 2 wheel vehicle, they can ignore all driving laws and do whatever they want. To them driving is a game, to me they are just morons....
The problem is that Darwinism usually claims them before they can learn that isn't the case. I appreciate responsible riders, but it seems the number of irresponsible ones in my area is going up. Just the other day some guy was doing a wheelie down my neighborhood street.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks