What's new

RTCW Tournament (1 Viewer)

Joel Hurley

Stunt Coordinator
To All Members of the RTCW Tournament:

-Since we seem to be having difficulty getting the tournament off the ground I came up with an opening round format that I thought might help facilitate getting things going. I forward the info to Joey, but I was also interested in your opinions on whether or not you felt it was a positive idea or not.

-The basic idea is to set up a structure around which to schedule tournament games, thus not leaving scheduling as open ended as it is right now. I HAVE CREATED A SAMPLE SCHEDULE BELOW with numbers representing the teams and match-ups, each listed with a two day window that a match-up would required to be played within. And for the opening round I suggested four match-ups for each team.

-Not that THIS IS NOT OUR LEAGUE SCHEDULE, but rather a sample of an idea I am floating out for your input. Please voice your opinion whether you like the idea of having this type of structure or if you hate it and think it'll be the fall of modern civilization, All voices and opinions should be heard!

SAMPLE : RTCW Tournament Opening Round Match-ups
Wed/Thur...Sun/Mon....Wed/Thur....Sun/Mon
May 4-5....May 8-9.....May 11,12......May 15-16

Peter Manojlovich

Second Unit
Sorry, didn't quite catch that. You're sorry that you're dating(wish I was), or you were just updating. Dating is better, IMO.

BryanK

Stunt Coordinator
Joel,
The idea of playing certain teams on certain weeks is good, but only giving them two days to do it is tight. Remember there's forty people playing. They will need a larger playing window, say three or four days might be better.
Just my thoughts.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation172
Recent bookmarks