What's new

RTCW dedicated server crash? (1 Viewer)

Mario_Y

Stunt Coordinator
A couple nights ago I got RTCW, and I was lucky enough to play a couple lag-free games, mostly from dedicated servers. I thought I'd try one of my own, and let people play, and when I quit, it went to a gray screen, and nothing happened.

Then, last night, I played a couple dedicated servers, and only froze once; I gave it a couple minutes to see if it was just a hiccup or something. Is anyone else having this problem? Never ever had this problem on other games...:frowning:

Christopher Cheadle

Stunt Coordinator
It seems to happen on occasion from what people are saying in the Xbox forums. It hasn't happened to me yet, but I don't think it is in anyway indicative of a problem with your system. If you get going further in GR, you will find the dreaded freezes on certain levels (Xbox locks up and emits an awful sound from your receiver/TV).

And, people are talking about it in this thread as well: http://www.hometheaterforum.com/htfo...=&pagenumber=1

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks