RP82 Hysteria on full display on eBAY

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by DaleI, Jan 30, 2003.

1. DaleI

DaleI Stunt Coordinator

You may have seen it already, but this posting on eBAY will show you the hysteria out there over the RP82. Unbelievable! Can't believe this has received 10 bids! Do they realize what they're bidding on (42-bucks just for info)? Here's the listing:

"HURRY HURRY HURRY..................................Hi guys LISTEN UP ! I have just purchased 2 RP82's made by Panasonic which are nearly impossible to find. Panasonic has not discontinued these units, however , for some apparent reason they are damn near immpossible to get a hold of. Ebay is basically killing these price wise , people are nearly making 200% profit on these which is out of CONTROL. I have a source and i dont mean some bogus information sheet like some have on Ebay, I mean I have a steady base of established companies online that sell these units and also have been slowly posting these units for sale on ebay aswell. Please email me if you are intereste in buying these used for $199.95 or brand new for $219.95. I can easily provide you with the proper source. Please DO NOT HESITATE BY NOTICING IM A NEW VENTURE TO EBAY, PLEASE DO NOT FEEL INTIMIDATED! I WILL NOT LET ANYONE DOWN, ESPECIALLY NOT AFTER YOU RECEIVE THE UNIT AT THE LEGITIMATE PRICE. Lets actually HELP build up my feedback, buy a BID and please DO NOT THINK AFTER YOU WIN THIS AUCTION YOU SHOULD DO THE SAME IM DOING TO BLOW THIS INFORMATION UP < IT WOULDNT BE FAIR!! THANKS."

2. Steve_AA

Steve_AA Agent

P.T. Barnum was right![​IMG]

3. James Zos

James Zos Supporting Actor

RP-what now?