Roy and HG at the Olympics

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by Christine Warren, Nov 6, 2001.

1. Christine Warren

For those of you here who enjoyed the snippets of the Roy and HG Sydney Olympics show called The Dream - highlights of it have been released on a double DVD in Australia - so here's another advantage of a region-free player.
    www.ezydvd.com.au will have details.
    Christine

2. Nick Sievers

Nick Sievers Producer

That was a funny two weeks, I might just have to check it out. I'm glad they are on every Monday night. Very funny guys.
    ------------------
    -Nick Sievers
    Nick's DVD's
    2001 Film List

3. Anthony Thorne

Anthony Thorne Supporting Actor

Fans of THE DISH could also probably do worse than picking up the double-disc THE LATE SHOW release, a compilation of episodes from the sketch comedy show made by the same creative team that also features an epic running commentary and extras. My favourite bit? Aside from 'Oriental Shitscared', Tony Martin's Arnold Schwarzenegger adaption of CITIZEN KANE, and lots and lots of others, it's probably the repeated end-of-each-episode intro to Rob Sitch and Santo Cilauro's 'Graham and the Colonel' segment, spoken in majestic Aussie strine over a montage of rotten sporting moments and a ridiculous 'Bah Bah bah bah BAHHH! fanfare...
    "Tough! Uncompromising!
    No holds barred - no beg your pardons!
    It's time for those intellectual sparring partners
    GRAAAAAAAAHAM, and the COLONEL!"
    Well worth a look...