Rounders SE coming 9/7

Discussion in 'DVD' started by PaulP, Jun 15, 2004.

1. PaulP

PaulP Producer

That is according to DavisDVD. I see several stores have it listed as well. Hopefully this is indeed a SE and not just a repackaging. This is a wonderful film, out right now in a miserable non-anamorphic/barebones edition. A new transfer and a commentary is a must!

P.S.: September 7 is turning out to be another crazy day for me...

2. PaulP

PaulP Producer

That is according to DavisDVD. I see several stores have it listed as well. Hopefully this is indeed a SE and not just a repackaging. This is a wonderful film, out right now in a miserable non-anamorphic/barebones edition. A new transfer and a commentary is a must!

P.S.: September 7 is turning out to be another crazy day for me...

3. BryanV

BryanV Stunt Coordinator

Wow I have not watched this movie since I got my Widscreen TV and I did not know it wasn't enhanced. This is the Mat Damon movie about cards right?

4. BryanV

BryanV Stunt Coordinator

Wow I have not watched this movie since I got my Widscreen TV and I did not know it wasn't enhanced. This is the Mat Damon movie about cards right?

5. PaulP

PaulP Producer

Yup, but I'm more of an Ed Norton fan, so... [​IMG] Really glad I can (hopefully) finally augment my Norton collection with this awesome film.

6. PaulP

PaulP Producer

Yup, but I'm more of an Ed Norton fan, so... [​IMG] Really glad I can (hopefully) finally augment my Norton collection with this awesome film.

7. Tim_Stack

Tim_Stack Second Unit

The current version is being promoted heavily on the poker shows ( that I'm completely addicted to )

I'm very excited about a new release. This is one of those movies that whenever it is on TV, I have to drop everything else and watch - with a few oreo cookies.

8. Tim_Stack

Tim_Stack Second Unit

The current version is being promoted heavily on the poker shows ( that I'm completely addicted to )

I'm very excited about a new release. This is one of those movies that whenever it is on TV, I have to drop everything else and watch - with a few oreo cookies.

9. Dean Kousoulas

Dean Kousoulas Second Unit

[​IMG]

10. Dean Kousoulas

Dean Kousoulas Second Unit

[​IMG]

11. Adam_ME

Adam_ME Supporting Actor

It's not enhanced, but it does appear to be flagged for 16x9 TVs since the DVD zooms itself in. Still, I'd replace this disc with a SE re-release in a heartbeat. One of my favorite sports movies(and yes, that's what it is).

12. Adam_ME

Adam_ME Supporting Actor

It's not enhanced, but it does appear to be flagged for 16x9 TVs since the DVD zooms itself in. Still, I'd replace this disc with a SE re-release in a heartbeat. One of my favorite sports movies(and yes, that's what it is).

13. Bruce Hedtke

Bruce Hedtke Cinematographer

Any info on this title yet? Please, please, PLEASE tell me it's not just being repackaged. A film so wonderfully shot deserves to be seen in anamorphic glory.

Bruce

14. Bruce Hedtke

Bruce Hedtke Cinematographer

Any info on this title yet? Please, please, PLEASE tell me it's not just being repackaged. A film so wonderfully shot deserves to be seen in anamorphic glory.

Bruce

15. PaulP

PaulP Producer

16. PaulP

PaulP Producer

17. Joe Reinwald

Joe Reinwald Stunt Coordinator

This is great--Rounders is one of the many I've barely been able to keep myself from buying while holding my breath for a better release! It makes me wanna sit down with Teddy KGB and load up on Oreos while watching soccer (or football, depending on where you live!).

Bring it on!

-Joe

18. Joe Reinwald

Joe Reinwald Stunt Coordinator

This is great--Rounders is one of the many I've barely been able to keep myself from buying while holding my breath for a better release! It makes me wanna sit down with Teddy KGB and load up on Oreos while watching soccer (or football, depending on where you live!).

Bring it on!

-Joe

19. Russell G

Russell G Fake Shemp

Russell
    I've been waiting for this too! Very underated film, and one of my favorites!

20. Russell G

Russell G Fake Shemp

Russell
    I've been waiting for this too! Very underated film, and one of my favorites!