What's new

t1g3r5fan

Reviewer
Real Name
Mychal Bowden
Though he’s best known today as a member of the famed Hollywood entourage Rat Pack and for the many celebrity roasts he hosted on TV during the 1970’s, Dean Martin was also an actor when he first entered Hollywood. After spending much of the 1940’s and 1950’s as part of a nightclub act and movie team with Jerry Lewis, he soon branched out on his own and achieved greater fame as a singer as well. While not really known for Westerns (despite appearing in 10 – 11 if you count the Martin and Lewis vehicle Pardners), he got a plum part in the movie Rough Night in Jericho; previously released on MOD DVD by Universal, Kino has licensed the film for its Blu-ray debut.

Rough Night in Jericho (1967)

Released: 01 Aug 1967
Rated: Approved
Runtime: 104 min

Director: Arnold Laven
Genre: Romance, Western

Cast: Dean Martin, George Peppard, Jean Simmons, John...

Continue reading...

Last edited:

Robert Crawford

Crawdaddy
Patron
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Robert
This western wasn’t passed over by Bobby Crawford in the summer of 1967.:D I watched this BD around its release date so I concur with this fine review.

Robin9

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Robin
This western wasn’t passed over by Bobby Crawford in the summer of 1967.:D I watched this BD around its release date so I concur with this fine review.
Nor by me! I've always admired Dean Martin for being willing to play characters with serious flaws.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SaladinNagasawa
Recent bookmarks