What's new

ROTK-Extended Edition...Theatrical Release? (1 Viewer)

Scott W.

Second Unit
Hey Tom. All I know that is up to now, the EE release date dvd is actually 12/14.

Scott

Lou Sytsma

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Lou Sytsma
I think so - wish there would be one though - I would definitely see the EE in the theatres in a heartbeat.

Heck - I'd even do a EE marathon session of all three!

Shane S.

Stunt Coordinator
we were all just talking about this where I work. We would all like a EE trilogy tuesday thing to happen again.

Eric_B_C

Stunt Coordinator
I think they'll probably wait. Maybe next Christmas they'll do that since it'll be the first Christmas without any LOTR of any kind since 2000!:)

JayDerek

Stunt Coordinator
I would love to go to another trilogy tuesday event, but I don't know if they'd do one again.

I had an absolute blast last year, but part of that excitement was that it was building up to seeing Return of the King for the very first time! The 'buzz' in the theater was so great right before that movie started (and during).

By doing another 'trilogy tuesday' i don't think it would compare to the first...

~jason

Matt Stone

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Matt Stone
Trilogy Tuesday was awesome last year. I'd love to do it again with the EE for ROTK. And now that I've graduated, I wouldn't have a final the day after like last year :D

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation636
Recent bookmarks