What's new

Rotel RSX 1067 (1 Viewer)

Brandon Pop

Stunt Coordinator
It appears that Rotel only sells through authorized dealers, unless I am mistaken. If that is the case what would be a fair price for this particular model?

Does anyone know about obtaining this receiver via online merchants? Thanks, any advice would be appreciated.

VAHiFi

Auditioning
Real Name
Charles Rizzo
They do only sell through authorized dealers. Anyone who claims to be an "online" dealer is a scam. You might eb able to get the dealer to knock $100, but if you look at the price of them used, you'll see they hold their value extremely well, hence little room to whell and deal in my experience.

RobtAlan

Auditioning
Real Name
Robert
The only place to get a deal on Rotel is used and although there is a large used market for Rotel, I personally don't have the stomach to worry about throwing away money on something that comes DOA. If I was going to go this route the best place would be a local dealer where you can see and touch what you're buying. I've always sold my stuff on ebay, and the buyer can elect to insure it which I always recommend, however I sell my stuff on ebay, because Rotel sells there at a premium.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Joshua32
Recent bookmarks