What's new

Rotel RSP 1098 & Rotel RT 1080, Silver, MINT! (1 Viewer)

Scott Goldsmith

Stunt Coordinator
Up for sale is my mint condition RSP 1098 processor. I'm selling it with my RT 1080 Tuner which is also in mint condition. I'm the original owner of both peices, owned them for a little over a year, in a smoke free home and well taken care of, TFT screen is mint and looks great!!

The 1098 has the latest software updated and comes with the original box, manual, remote, etc, same with the RT 1080.

If you're reading this you know how awesome these items are, I love these peieces but need to sell them to pay for some investments. Thanks for looking!!

$2700 for both and I will split the shipping costs, I have a DHL account and get excellent rates!!

Mike1234

Auditioning
Real Name
Mike
Still available? Will you separate? Best cash-in-hand price for the 1098 shipped to 78109?

blesson123

Auditioning
Real Name
Gary Olmstead
Hello:
Would you be wiling to sell the RT-1080 separately? If so how much would you be asking? Thank you.

Blesson123

Adam Gregorich

What to watch tonight?
Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Adam
Don-
Welcome to the forum. We require that all items offered for sale have a specific price given. Please add a price to your post. Thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoolMovies
Recent bookmarks