Rotel RMB1095 ??

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by Darren Koz, Jan 22, 2002.

1. Darren Koz

Darren Koz Auditioning

Heya all... new to the board.. have been looking for a power amplifier for my setup.. think i may have settled on the RMB-1095, but havent read many reviews (yes been to auioreview.com) or heard much about it (a couple of friends with older rotel stuff).. its going to power Definitive Technology speakers (mids n tweets) all the way around. Looking for any "bad idea" or "have you thought about" responses...

It seems a steal for the price... just wondering if it is to good to be true.

Cheers.

Darren

2. george king

george king Supporting Actor

Welcome to the board. There are tons of reviews for the 1095, which is a highly regarded amp. I am sure Legairre will chime in, since he owns the amp and loves it.
    For links to professional reviews go to www.ecoustics.com and type in what you are looking for.
    Hope this helps.[​IMG]

3. David Barteaux

David Barteaux Stunt Coordinator

Go to www.hometheaterhifi.com for a good review. I just recently purchaced this amp and love it. I think this amp is up there with the big boys but dosen't carry the high price tag. Rotel amps match with B&W speakers which are regarded by some to be the best...I think the two companies are affiliated some how. You wont be disapointed. [​IMG]