What's new

Rotel RB-1090 Monster amp, New In Box!!! (1 Viewer)

Jeremy Hegna

Supporting Actor
I have a brand new Rotel RB-1090 2 channel amp for sale...

Why? I bought it 6 months ago, along with a 3 channel Krell KAV 250. After running the Krell on my 3 front speakers, I've decided to get rid of the Rotel. The only reason I'm not going to keep it is because it's two channel. For all intents and purposes, it is equal to, maybe even a slight better than the Krell for 2 channel listening, but my mains and center must have the same amplification. I am selling to finance the purchase of another Krell KAV 250/3. I am willing to trade for the Krell if one is interested, with some cash...otherwise, the Rotel is for sale.

If you are unfamiliar with the RB-1090, you can check Rotel's website for info. Rotel.com. The amp has single ended and balanced inputs, twin binding posts for each channel for bi-wiring (something the Krell lacks), rated at 380wattsx2 @80hms, and just over 700wattx2 @4ohms. It is a beast at almost 100 pounds in it's package. I have everything for the amp, including origninal double box from Rotel and owners manual.

I would like to get $1400 for the amp, but I will entertain all reasonable offers. Drop me an email if interested.

Jeremy

Garrie

Auditioning
Real Name
Garrie
Hi,

I am interested in the Rotel 1090. What color is it? Do you have a picture of it?

Thanks,

Garrie

Cees Alons

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Cees Alons
Note the date of the original post. More than 6 years ago!

Cees

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation111
Recent bookmarks