1. Complete matching Rotel component setup:

RDA 985 DTS Surround Decoder
    RDA 975 Dolby Digital AC-3 decoder
    RSP 980 Preamplifier/decoder THX certified with 5.1 input/output
    RLC 900 AC Line conditioner/switcher – 9 separate 3 pin grounded grouped by source (digital, analog, power, etc)

Total - $1600 CAN or best offer.

If someone is interested, I can also add the Rotel RB 985 THX certified 5-channel amplifier - $900 in Canadian funds

It is estimated that this setup has easily less then 80 hours play time on it. It has spent a lot of idle time on my rack............. unfortunately. Likely to to marriage and very yound kids [​IMG] Cosmetically, there are no blemishes or damage on any of the pieces. Condition of the pieces is easily 9/10 or better and I'm pretty picky. Please email for pictures as I have posted them on my web site.

Tom's Email Link

I'm selling from Toronto Canada.

2. DaveHo

DaveHo Supporting Actor

Check your PM.

-Dave

3. Trevor_J

Trevor_J Second Unit

How much for the line conditioner?

4. Trevor_J

Trevor_J Second Unit

Ok then... I take it you don't want to sell it.

5. I sat around last nite pondering WTF I want to do. I have to sell everything in order to upgrade to where I want to be. Wife will NOT allow two systems in the house. On impulse I thought I may be able to sell it off in parts, but in hind sight, that will likely cause me to be left with only parts of an un-usable system. So that's just stupidity on my part.

So as far as parts go, the 5x100 THX amp is available. The rest must be sold together or it just doesn't make any sense. I may also consider selling the DTS processor as for now, the DVD player has a crappy (but good enuf) decoder built in it. My last dvd player didn't have this, thus the need for the Rotel DTS decoder.

Sorry to be misleading................

6. DaveHo

DaveHo Supporting Actor

What the heck does the line conditioner have to do with anything else? Certainly don't need that to operate the rest. You'd be shooting yourself in the foot to not let that go separately. You read my PM right?

-Dave

7. [​IMG]

The RSP 980 is hooked into it such that when it gets turned on, all the rest of the gear gets powered up as well.......... with my lazy butt not having to push a whole lot of buttons.

THEREFORE, immensely important.

How about this, you buy all the rest of my gear or find someone to buy it all and I'll throw you that piece for free !!!!