What's new

Rotel 1066 Troubleshooting (1 Viewer)

David S

Stunt Coordinator
Neither of you upset me, I realized later I was stinkin/stirring it up. In general, most of these threads waiver a little. I'm just one of those happy (even with 2-channel music) 950 owners that believes in that company. I'm also a huge Raider fan and Deadhead so mabye that explains me;)
Legairre - I know your a huge Rotel guy, what do you know about their RMB 951MkII 2 channel Amp? I found one new for $250/price seems really good. I plan on using it as a Amp to power 2 outside speakers I'm setting up. Thanks for any news!

Legairre

Supporting Actor
David,
No problem. I'd be lying through my teeth if I said I've never been guilty of stirring it up a bit myself:b. A guy I work with has the older version, the RB-951. I've been over his house a few times and it's powering a pair of Paradigm mini monitors. If I remember correctly it was 50wpc. From what I heard it sounded pretty good. I think he paid $300.00 for his, so $250 for the newer model should be a pretty good price.

Legairre

Supporting Actor
Tom,
I can't say who the dealer is on the forum, because I think the forum rules are against it. I just sent you a PM with the dealer's contact information though.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation172
Recent bookmarks