What's new

Roswell Season 1 Cover art (1 Viewer)

ChrisBEA

Screenwriter
They are actually putting this out?
I heard it was held in limbo due to all the music rights. I hope they don't use substitutes...

Joshua_W

Second Unit
The way the music industry operates, folks will most likely have to settle for their favorite shows with replaced musical tracks or no releases at all.

Kyle McKnight

Senior HTF Member
Some of the music has been replaced as quoted in this TVShowsOnDVD.com article. I've finally given in to the fact that if you want some TV shows on DVD...you're gonna have to cave in to substitute music. I don't really remember the music from the eps, even though I really loved this series. The only way I could see myself not buying it (concerning music) is if FOX were to replace the Dido opening song.

I do wish it would be anamorphic widescreen though. Come on FOX!

Gord Lacey

Senior HTF Member
I hate to say this, but I wouldn't put too much stock in the Fox press releases when it comes to video specs. Roswell is listed on their site as 1.33:1, but then again "24 Season 2," "Angel Season 2" and "Firefly" are listed the same way, and we know those are Anamorphic Widescreen.

I'll ask Fox and see what's up.

Gord

Kyle McKnight

Senior HTF Member
Thanks for the update Gord, I wasn't aware of that. If indeed Roswell is anamorphic widescreen, I will be just that much happier. :D

Robert Ringwald

Senior HTF Member
Also, ANGEL: Season 2 was listed as full-frame on the box itself...

They just seem to mess this up a lot of the time.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.