What's new

Ross Dress for Less (1 Viewer)

Citizen87645

Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Cameron Yee
I don't usually find much I like there in terms of clothing, but it's never let me down when I need shoes. Today I scored a pair of Chuck Taylor hi-tops for $14 and a nice pair of Bass shoes for $30. Just checked Zappos and I would have paid $85 for the Bass and $40 for the hi-tops! (Yeah, I know there are the retail prices on the tags but I don't trust 'em).

David Galindo

Screenwriter
Among the many heaps of bad clothing, I always find a hidden gem or two at that place. As a college student, nothing beats nice prices of decent apparel. :D

Ill have to remember it when I get a pair of shoes though, never thought about that. Thanks!

Citizen87645

Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Cameron Yee
If you wear size 9 then you'll have the best selection since that is the size manufacturers use for demos and samples.

Citizen87645

Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Cameron Yee
Well, I'm at the other end of the spectrum at 7.5-8 and I usually find something.

Scott_lb

Supporting Actor
I picked up a nice pair of Kenneth Cole black lace-ups for $25.00 about a year ago. Another place that might be worth checking is Burlington Coat factory. On my most recent trip to L.A., we visited one somewhat near Pasadena (can't remember the exact name of the city) which was great! I got a nice sportcoat that was reduced about a dozen times down to $22.00. I also found a ton of nice shoes for very low prices. However, the Burlington Coat Factory close to my house in Wisconsin is not nearly as nice, although they did have one nice pair of Kenneth Cole's which I passed on.

Scott L

Senior HTF Member
For dress clothing Burlington Coat Factory and Kohls are gems for the broke-ass consumer. :)

Ross always seemed too T.J. Max-ish to me :D but maybe I'll give em a shot next time I see one.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoolMovies
Recent bookmarks