Rosemary's Baby- the ultimate pregnant lady freak-out!

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by Shane Gralaw, Apr 9, 2002.

1. Shane Gralaw

Shane Gralaw Second Unit

My long-time roomate has always loved Rosemary's Baby until she recently became pregnant. Now the mere suggestion of watching my DVD of the film makes her shudder. While working at a video store I have recommended it to customers and only get shot down when a pregnancy is involved. But I thought my roomie would be different. It's not like she has ever been overly sensitive- she can watch Salo without a flinch but now she has drawn the line. I would have thought she would appreciate it more...

2. Ken_McAlinden

Ken_McAlinden Producer
    Reviewer

Kenneth McAlinden
    This movie should not be shown within 100 miles of a pregnant woman no matter how jaded she may appear. Heck, I would recommend minimum 6-month pre-conception and postpartum grace periods as well.

Regards,

3. Rich Malloy

Rich Malloy Producer

Along with "Eraserhead", it's perfect baby shower fare!

(BTW, on the new Guy Maddin Collection from Zeitgeist films is an announcement for the upcoming DVD release of Svankmajer's "Little Otik" - whew, triple baby shower feature!)

4. MickeS

MickeS Producer

5. BrianShort

BrianShort Supporting Actor

Heh, I think my mom would agree with this. Not too long after she saw Rosemary's Baby she got pregnant with me and I guess was freaked out for a bit [​IMG]
    [​IMG]