Roseanne: The Complete Fourth Season

Discussion in 'TV on DVD and Blu-ray' started by ElijahS, Mar 20, 2006.

1. ElijahS

ElijahS Supporting Actor

2. Andrew Radke

Andrew Radke Screenwriter

Andrew Radke
    It's great that they're releasing a season every three months. By all rights, we should see season 5 by September, and season 6 by December! No complaints here. [​IMG] I'm looking forward to the audio commentary, as well as who may be involved, and for what episodes. If they keep with this release schedule, we'll have this show completed by late '07. Works for me. [​IMG]

3. MichaelFA

MichaelFA Stunt Coordinator

Commentary!!! Yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy, just what I've always wanted to hear! (As long as Roseanne is one of the commenatators...)

4. John*P

John*P Second Unit

It was definitely a treat to see this info on tvshowsondvd.com tonight...especially since I'm already excited about picking up the Season 3 set tomorrow.

It's nice to see that Anchor Bay is being speedy with the releases of Roseanne. (and giving us extras to boot!) Looking forward to the audio commentaries; it'll be interesting to see who will be participating and on what episodes.

5. David Rain

David Rain Screenwriter

Dave
    Fabulous. After the bump in the road caused by the season one edits evrything seems to be running along just fine. I'm hoping these sets are selling well enough that we see the entire series released. Because I'll be all over that like Roseanne on a pancake.