What's new

Roommate Just Moved out. (1 Viewer)

Steve_Tk

Senior HTF Member

I did live with 3 other people in college that did that. They were the type of people that would see the garbage overflowing and instead of emptying it would just place more garbage next to the garbage can. At first I used to think they knew I would clean it up, but after time I found out that their parents were nasty slobs and eventually their mommy cleaned up their garbage. I just don't understand how you place garbage on the floor and it never crosses your mind to pick it all up and put it out.

My #1 pet peeve is leaving dirty dishes in the sink. Then letting them pile up so high that you can no longer wash the food off the plate. Then it becomes a large pile with food on the plates and you continue to pile more dirty plates on the pile. That way when I finally get pissed enough to clean up after grown adults I have to sludge through rotten food and water in my own sink. The smell of rotten garbage should not be in your own sink. Some people are just nasty slobs.

One last thing. When you cook, and you get splattered whatever on the counter tops, how long does it take the average person to wipe it off (or pick up the random dry noodle you dropped on the counter)?

Mark Sherman

Supporting Actor
how long does it take the average person to wipe it off (or pick up the random dry noodle you dropped on the counter[/QUOTE

2.5 seconds but if you are a slob time is measured by the seasons

Scott L

Senior HTF Member
Mark this thread coupled with your sig tells me you get annoyed easily. ;) I'm the same way, but a little more lenient on the slob policy.

Mark Sherman

Supporting Actor

Its a joke, read my sig again you'll get it.

I only get annoyed at people who dont know how to pick up after them selves

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
H-508
Recent bookmarks