What's new

Ronald & Parker, thank you for your hard work and dedication to this forum... (1 Viewer)

ScottH

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Scott Hanson
I think I speak for everyone here (okay, maybe not everyone), but I just want you to know how appreciated you are for all the work you guys do. Admittedly, I am not completely in favor of the new "subdivisions", I also realize that sometimes as things grow and change, the environment must adapt to the growth and change. I'm pretty confident that eventually I will just get used to the new format, and who knows, maybe I'll even learn to prefer it over the old way.

So I'm sure this whole thing was a complete nightmare for you guys and I hope all the naysayers on this forum will realize that all you can do is try to do the most amount of good for the most amount of people, and that you can't please everyone.

Vince Maskeeper

Senior HTF Member
As I've said- the forum changes are a work in progress. Hopefully we can get it to a point that is resonable for the majority...

Change is NEVER easy... I'm sure Ron and Park appreciate the support.

-V

Glenn Overholt

Senior HTF Member
I think it is just great now! I know that a few more minor changes will be made, but this is the best by far.

I am wondering why we have multiple threads on this subject. Sorry, I just think that is too funny!

Also, is it ironic that the most advanced and the most simple sections are together? (Or am I misusing the word)?

Glenn

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation449
Recent bookmarks