What's new

Ron Perlman/Hellboy Pic from AICN (1 Viewer)

Sean Moon

Senior HTF Member
That picture is too damn sweet. Looks just like a Mignola drawing brought to life. Cant wait to see more.

Cal S

Stunt Coordinator
Hellboy is one of the coolest comics around...and Mike Mignola, the creator/writer/artist, is greatness.

I recommend picking up the trade paperbacks if you're interested. Start with "Seeds of Destruction".

Adam_S

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Adam_S
You're not the only one Mark, when I saw that picture I realized that they're stumps of horns! Very, very cool, I'd like to hear the story behind why and how they were cut off.

Adam

Ricardo C

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ricardo C
Unbelievably good! :D If they put as much care into the movie as they have done with the character, this is gonna be a terrific film :)

But... Leave it to the AICN talkbackers to find fault with even that picture:

From random AICN gasbag #1:

I love Hellboy but this looks pathetic! I used to think more movies should use make-up fx but not if it looks like this! the Legend devil looked WAY better than this red man. This looks so cheap where is his heavy brow? his hands suck and the horns are just garbage still waiting for a decent comic book movie.
Give me a freakin' break...

Andy Sheets

Senior HTF Member
You know, it's been quite a long time since I went to a firing range, but I really want to shoot that gun :)

Hopefully they'll get his stone hand looking just as good as the rest of him.

Steve_Tk

Senior HTF Member
Do the people at AICN like any movie? That guy says waiting for a good comic book movie? If he hates all that has come out, like XMEN, then I think there will never be anything he actually likes.

Some of those pictures are getting a little wierd for me. The horns would look cool but I'm sure there are some huge backstory behind it.

Allan Petersen

Stunt Coordinator
WOW! Talk about Mignola's artwork coming to life!
htf_images_smilies_smiley_jawdrop.gif

SarahG

Second Unit
Yeah, the links went dead. If you go to hellsite.com you can see what was posted.

And no, I don't think AICN likes anything . . . . except Harry Knowles himself.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vertigofilmfanman
Recent bookmarks