What's new

Ron, how do you get so lucky? (1 Viewer)

ace peterson

Second Unit
Ron,

First off let me say I am so jealous...

Pardon me if this has been explained somewhere on the vastness of this glorious forum, but I was wondering how EXACTLY you get to see all these movies a month before they premier in theaters? I understand that your status as administrator to this forum gets you all kinds of things, but who do you know? Who calls you and invites you to these places? Where are these screenings taking place? Do you call someone at New Line, for example, and say 'I'm Ron Epstein and I want to preview your movie?' Do they feed you while you're there? Do they fly you to destinations at your command? What other goodies do you get and how often? Do you personally know many movie stars? It has to be awesome to do those things. Please share with us if you will...

Ryan Peter

Screenwriter
I skimmed Ron's FOTR review because I want to see it fresh. But I didn't see him mention if he had or had not read the trilogy before. Did I miss that and can someone fill me in? Thanks. I agree, Ron is dang luck to see so much great stuff ahead of time.

Holadem

Senior HTF Member
Things sure have changed since that anoucement about a year ago when Ron said the admins morale was very low and this site was getting to be more work than it was worth! :laugh:
--
Holadem

Jeff Kleist

Senior HTF Member
Ron knows people who have access to these things. Forge connections my friend :)
The best part is that once you have them, you can complain directly :)
Jeff Kleist

Mark Cappelletty

Senior HTF Member
Clearly, it's the fact that the keepers of the velvet rope in front of the preview theaters mistake him for Ron Jeremy.

"Right this way, Mr. Hedgehog."

RobertR

Senior HTF Member
Now it's "killer" clones? Maybe it'll be changed to "Attack of the Killer Klone Klown Tomatoes"?
:D

Bruce Hedtke

Senior HTF Member
I heard that Ron is editing Attack of the Clones! He pulled rank on Lucas and is now hidden deep within The Skywalker Ranch.

Bruce

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation240
Recent bookmarks