What's new

Romeo + Juliet: SE - STUNNING colors (1 Viewer)

DonRoeber

Screenwriter
Iain,

No, there has been no announcement on the Red Curtain boxed set. Baz mentioned that he's working on it in a DVDFile interview. He said he was hoping to have it out by years end. I'm not sure how much control he has over the actual release though.

Personally, I love his films that I'm buying them all now, and then will decide if I want to ebay them in favor of the boxed set when I see what it consists of.

JonathanSimpson

Stunt Coordinator
michael perez, does the canadian version have any nasty stickers attached(version francais incluse) to the actual case not the selofane or is it unmarked like the usa version also what upc does your version have 463 or 465 ending, just curious.

jonathan

MichaelPe

Screenwriter
michael perez, does the canadian version have any nasty stickers attached(version francais incluse) to the actual case not the selofane or is it unmarked like the usa version also what upc does your version have 463 or 465 ending, just curious.
The Canadian version is 100% identical to the USA version (UPC ends with 03463). There were no stickers or special markings anywhere on the case.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NHCondon
Recent bookmarks