What's new

Roman Polanski titles (1 Viewer)

Sebastian_A

Stunt Coordinator
Alright, I actually bought that REPULSION DVD at a ridiculously low price and WATCHED probably ten minutes of it - it was AWFUL!!!!
Stay away from this junk release, it comes right from the worst VHS "master" with the worst sound to ever hit my sound system.
Oh, by the way: did ANYONE notice that the cover says pYschological and not pSychological thriller or whatever comes afterwards? How many SECONDS did they have to create this piece of garbage???
One more thing: if any US based company EVER decides to put FEARLESS VAMPIRE KILLERS on DVD, then PLEASE in its original language and in its original version! POLANSKI was DUBBED for the US, though the film was made in Britain and IN ENGLISH - for the poor American audience, so that they don't have it too hard - come on, this is worse than using the wrong aspect ratio, this is just evil!
Still, I CANNOT WAIT to get my hands on THE TENANT and Criterion's KNIFE IN THE WATER - great releases ahead folks! ;)
Sebastian.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoolMovies
Recent bookmarks