What's new

Rollergirls is getting a full 1st season! Why not Inked, or Dog? (1 Viewer)

Bryan^H

Senior HTF Member
I watched Rollergirls last night, and loved it. I'm sure I will enjoy this series, and will definately buy the complete first season when it's released. I'm really puzzled as to why A&E is releasing the whole first season of this series, but Inked, and Dog only get a Best Of dvd release. What's up with that? If anyone has an idea or reason behind this, let's hear it.

Jon Martin

Senior HTF Member
ROLLERGIRLS (which wasn't bad) is a much higher profile show. They are advertising it like crazy. Have multi page ads in magazines, had several cast members on the TODAY SHOW yesterday.

Plus, with it from the creators of LAGUNA BEACH (which did well on DVD) I think they know how important that market is.

Meanwhile DOG and INKED are much smaller shows (I've never seen either). The audience isn't quite at the level of what they expect ROLLERGIRLS to be at.

David Lambert

Senior HTF Member

Crap, crap, crap, crap, CRAP. I *meant* to mention that in my news story, and I forgot! Gulp!

Crap.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation172
Recent bookmarks