What's new

Rollercoaster Tycoon II cometh....my social life completely goeth! (1 Viewer)

Dan Brecher

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Daniel
I have a very fond love of Rollercoaster Tycoon and its two add on packs. Hopped over to Gamespot today and was met with the great news that a sequel is finally in the works and is due this winter;
See here
Dan

Bruce Hedtke

Senior HTF Member
I loved Rollercoaster Tycoon but I gave it up some time ago. Now, I've moved on to Zoo Tycoon and Sid Meier's (sp?) SimGolf.

Bruce

Dan Brecher

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Daniel
Bill, I made a UBB goof. Link works now.

Bruce, I go back to it now and again. It fueled my obsession with theme parks really, I freely admit I hacked the game in later days and used a trainer to fully allow me to make super parks. I made some incredible ones.

Dan

Mark Evans

Supporting Actor
Meier's spelt right Bruce ;)
Awesome game too, SimGolf was one of the most pleasant surprises I had last year as far as PC gaming goes :emoji_thumbsup:

Matthew Chmiel

Senior HTF Member
I loved the first Rollercoaster Tycoon and will purchase a Rollercoaster Tycoon II. Hopefully it'll be released in the US at the same time as when it's released in the UK. :)

Dennis Reno

Supporting Actor
Oh yeah! More wasted time for the wife and I.

My only problem with RCT involved building rides underground. I could never seem to get the levels right!

Hopefully they will add a couple additional people. Don't get me wrong, I liked the little guy, but seeing a couple thousand of the same face became a bit old!

BTW, did anyone ever torture the little folks? Build a maze without an exit and drop a few of them in it? Or take an angry patron and drop them in a lake? Too bad all customer service solutions aren't as easy!

Dan Brecher

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Daniel
I frequently crashed rollercoasters on bad business days... and drowned the odd peep. :D
Dan

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larsenv
Recent bookmarks