What's new

Roll-on bedliner for my Flexi-rack? (1 Viewer)

Jeffrey Noel

Screenwriter
I just built myself a flexi-rack this past weekend, using mdf, and I would like to cover it with roll-on bedliner. The reason I want the bedliner material for it is because the rack will be my TVstand/entertainment center at college. I need the paint/coating to be VERY durable.
So where can I buy this stuff? And is it expensive? I read somewhere that it's at NAPA yet it is $100. :eek: If it's that price everywhere, I'll just come up with a different alternative.

jeff lam

Screenwriter
Real Name
Jeff Lam
Go to walmart. They have the spray and the roll on. I think the roll on can was $40 each. I think it was 1 gallon.

Mike boettner

Stunt Coordinator
the wal-mart stuff is CHEAP, it work like crap as a bed liner. But for your flexi-rack it would probably work great. Be sure to use the directions or else it will peel off.

btw the wal-mart stuff is called "duplicolor"
Mike

Mike boettner

Stunt Coordinator
Hey Jeffery,
I was looking at your web page and was wondering what brand are your front 3 speakers? are they the DVD-Audio ready Technics?
Mike

Jeffrey Noel

Screenwriter
Mike, those are actually my old speakers which I have replaced with 4 JBL S26s and a JBL S-center. However they are Technics, but not the so-called DVD-audio ready speakers. They're the series before that. I can say that they are some pretty decent speakers and the bass produced by those towers was absolutely amazing. The technics sure slaughter the S-26s in the bass area, but not the other areas.

Users who are viewing this thread