What's new

Rolk Olsen R-10... What Amp? (1 Viewer)

Nathan Mitchell

Auditioning
Real Name
Nathan Aaron Mitchell
Kind of a ridiculous statement, seeing how I've purchased some from a pawnshop for $250 plugged them in my Sony 800w system and they worked extremely well, although maybe these speakers were scammed just like a Gucci bag on eBay is scammed as the real thing and maybe there are real ones if you get real ones... idk mine sure work cleaner sounding than my Sony pair. I still don't know what people mean these are a white van brand... and just because there official page is hosted by GoDaddy.com when you search them with robtex.com doesn't mean anything, it's a cheaper solution and would save them money instead of being a dedicated host, i'm sure companies want more money and to be greener GoDaddy can help them do so, anyways the one I got has a warranty slip to register them, but I think they're hot, so won't do the warranty. All these stuff seems wack to me, all of Google when i scroll down it say's it's a white van brand, yet it's still around, and I've tested and they're high quality like advertised.

JohnRice

Bounded In a Nutshell
Premium
Ambassador
HW Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John
mccambley said:
That just goes to prove that anything sounds better than a Sony audio system.
I was thinking the same thing, but decided to keep it to myself. The point is, there are definitely plenty of speakers you could spend $250 on and get much better results.

Martino

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Martin O.

Here is more information on the white van scam....including a video that someone shot catching them in the act...
There is a separate thread on this issue here - just thought this video was great....
http://www.hometheaterforum.com/t/300709/so-i-just-got-taken-by-the-wahldorf-home-theater-scam

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation715
Recent bookmarks