What's new

"Rogue" - TV series (1 Viewer)

Scott McGillivray

Supporting Actor
Hi Gang!

Curious if anyone has been watching this show. It is filming its 4th season. I had not heard of it until this past summer. I have been watching the first season. So far, it is pretty good...not great. I think the look of the show is solid. Amazing how film-like TV shows can be now. The characters and story are a little weak. Some are well acted...some not so much. From what I have read, the series does pick up and actually goes from "ok" to "very good" in season 3.

Yes, this is a little bit of shameless self-promotion as I landed a nice little role in one episode of this new season. However, I am genuinely curious if others have been watching it and what their thoughts were on it.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rogue_(TV_series)

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2397255/?ref_=nv_sr_2

***Grrr...and yes, I just noticed the title is not spelled right. I CONSTATNTLY misspell that word!

Last edited:

Scott McGillivray

Supporting Actor
Hmmm...so it looks like no one is watching this show.
Funny, no one I have verbally spoken with has seen it, either.
Always amazes me how a show can have a pretty successful run of 4 seasons and seemingly have very little fan support.

Rodney

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Never heard of this show, but it sounds good. Congratulations on getting a part in it, Scott.
It appears that it is only available on DirecTV, is that right?
Bummer, I think this would be a series I could get into.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation240
Recent bookmarks