What's new

Rogue Leader Audio Test - DPL2 (1 Viewer)

Camp

Senior HTF Member
I don't have DPL2 on my HK AVR7000. I'd like to know how the Rogue Leader audio test sounds though. It appears the Tie fighter flies in circles around your listening point to demonstrate the "discrete" DPL2 channels.
Anyone tried this? It looks like a good test for DPL2.

Dan Brecher

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Daniel
Really? I should have my game by Thursday latest so if no one's made mention of it by then, I definately will. The Mclaren is all fired up to run Rogue Leader, my cube is due today so all I need is stuff to play on it! :)
Dan (UK)

Iain Lambert

Screenwriter
I take it that it shipped in the end then Dan? Glad to hear it; I've had to drop my plans to get one of my own though. Between being fairly broke already and I've just found a house to buy, importing a cube this soon is going to leave me in a world of trouble :frowning:

Richard Kim

Senior HTF Member
I have DPII receiver, and indeed it does sound like the TIE is passing from the left to right surround!

Alan Wild

Stunt Coordinator
I don't have DPLII, but I have Neo:6 and I can hear the tie Fighter circling as well. I'm going to have to listen closer to cofirm that, but I'm pretty sure.

However... it appears that the Tie fighter is circling in the OPPOSITE direction of the sound during the audio test! I double checked my left/right stereo connections and it appears to be correct.

Is anyone else noticing anything like this?

-Alan

Dan Brecher

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Daniel
Iain, cube has been in the country since saturday and as of today is stuck in customs limbo, no idea whats going on right now, but I SHOULD be all set by the end of the week.
:confused:
Dan (UK)

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation921
Recent bookmarks