What's new

Roger Rabbit ... which one? (1 Viewer)

Martin S

Stunt Coordinator
I was waiting for WHO FRAMED ROGER RABBIT to come out in the UK but it seems we're only getting the version without commentaries (typical!)
Not sure what one to go for, therefore. I want the PAL picture so, any word of advise between the French version and the Australian version? Anything missing from them compared to the R1 edition?

MatthewLouwrens

Senior HTF Member
Here is a review of the r4 version - from DVD Net:

Unlike the US release, which was divided into family and fan type shiny platters, we are spared a full-frame version and a couple of unrelated trailers, however otherwise all bonus bits and bobs are all present and accounted for. As such our discs have their content spread differently, with the bulk of the goodies housed on the second shiny little round thing.
So it looks like all the important extras from the r1 are on the r4 - I assume you didn't want a pan-and-scan version?

Sean Campbell

Second Unit
The French region 2 is more or less identical to the US release ( I think the theatrical trailer is the only thing missing ). I picked this one up a couple of months back. Comes in a nice digipack with a different cover design than other releases. It includes the commentary missing from the UK release and also includes the trivia subtitle track ( in English ) The only downside is that the DTS track is the French dub only.
http://www.amazon.fr/exec/obidos/ASI...055465-0708900

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation111
Recent bookmarks