What's new

Roger Rabbit R2 (1 Viewer)

Mark Anthony

Second Unit
Hi I was wondering if anyone has got the RR region 2 disc that was released this week, and can tell me what features are on it - and whether it compares or not to the R1/R4 editions - ie DTS sound and on 2 discs..

M

Sean Campbell

Second Unit
The UK DVD is a one disc affair and is missing several of the features from the US disc ( including the commentary ).
I'm not sure if it includes a DTS soundtrack or not.
The complete 2 disc edition including commentary is available in France though, which should work out at around £20. Sadly, the DTS track on this disc is the French dub only ( although English is available as a 5.1 track ). If your player is R2 only then go for the French set - go for the R1 if you're multi region capable.

James Reader

Screenwriter
Or go for the Australian release, which is 2 disc, includes an English DTS track and (possibly) is encoded R2 aswell as R4.

However, if DTS doesn't bother you, the French set is excellent. Each disc has English options.

Adam Barratt

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Adam
The R4 version is also coded for R2. It's a very nice set, with great picture quality and snappy packaging. The soundtrack is fine, but won't be knocking anyone's socks off.

Adam

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thinksinc
Recent bookmarks