What's new

Roger Moore Receives A Pacemaker (1 Viewer)

Peter Kline

Senior HTF Member
NEW YORK - Roger Moore, the suave star of seven James Bond movies, was released from a hospital Friday after being fitted for a pacemaker, according to a spokeswoman.

Full story here.

Michael Reuben

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Michael Reuben
It was a big story locally. A classy move on Moore's part to finish the performance, but risky too.

M.

Ricardo C

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ricardo C
Amazing how he risked his health just to not let the audience down :emoji_thumbsup:

Todd Hostettler

Second Unit
What the're not telling you is this:

This particular pacemaker can also be used as a laser torch... a GPS device... and a small, highly maneuverable jet pack. ;)

Paul Case

Supporting Actor
This particular pacemaker can also be used as a laser torch... a GPS device... and a small, highly maneuverable jet pack. ;)
:emoji_thumbsup: :)

Roger Moore was the first James Bond I ever knew as I was growing up, so I've always had a soft spot for the guy, even if he didn't end up as my favorite Bond. He's always seemed like such a classy, good natured human being. I hope he does well and sticks around for many more years.

Tim Glover

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Tim Glover
My thoughts exactly Paul. I watched more of those Moore Bonds as a kid on Sunday evenings. I love Connery too, but my favorite Bond remains Octopussy . Moore is classy, and was a great Bond. I hope he recovers well. :)

Paul Case

Supporting Actor
I also always admired the way that Moore was willing to parody his James Bond persona in movies like Cannonball Run. I think he has a great sense of humor, even about the overwhelming shadow that Bond has cast over his entire career. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks